Sunday, March 6, 2011

i dread working sundays.

One of the maaaaany things I hate about my job is working sundays. It plain old sucks. Today is one of those days. I am bored outa my mind so I decided to update with some pics I have on my phone. Kind of random, I know, and not the greatest quality but it works. I've decided that even though I work a lot, I want to try to be more of a "utah mom" asin more crafty :) so my bff is pretty dang crafty and she introduced me to a cute website where I leawrned how to make this "lima bean wreath". Addi helped me glue them on and then spray paint it. :)

I also made some "pom poms" for Addi's room, which were SUPER easy! I must say I'm enjoying this crafty thing and I was about to spray paint our file cabinet a pastel pink but matt caught me in the act and refused to have his files "girly". I guess I can't blame him since everything in our house is pretty girly. When it starts to warm up outside (if it ever does) I am going to refinish some furniture.

Last week matts parents came over for dinner and afterwards we all went to coldstone. Addi insisted on bringing her dolly with for some ice cream.

When we were over visiting last Sunday her two cousins, Grace and Hazel were over and I caught them snuggling on grandmas bed.

My sister Reb and her family visited last month. It was so much fun to meet Nixon. He is so cuddly :) they are finally moving to utah just in time for us to probably be moving away from utah :(

Matt got accepted into his first law school in Arizona. We are not sure if we will end up going there but it feels great to know we got our first acceptance under the belt! I am so proud of him for all of his hard studying and hard work! And I am way excited to not have to work here anymore! Wahoo! :)

6 comments:

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Hey girl! I miss you! That is really exciting if you and Matt move to AZ, however I will be sad! I keep trying to talk Adam into going to Grad school at Thurderbird, but he doesn't like the idea of living in AZ. :(

You look adorable by the way!

Livingstones said...

Ummm the wreath is so cute! What is the site you found it on? I am always looking for cute crafting ideas, and right now for something new for our door. I had the same wreath on since we were married, and it wasn't looking so hot anymore. But super cute! And I am still anxiously awaiting where you guys decide to go to school! Hopefully we can come visit since we will be all done school:)

Shari and Trent said...

I absolutely love that wreath! What is the website you got it off!

Jill Johnson said...

What website was the wreath?

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

The website is allthingsthrifty.blogspot.com!!

Chelsea said...

Tara, that's fantastic news! Hooray for your family! It's probably such a relief to know you have at least one option, and that Matt will be able to study what he wants to. YAY!!!!! Keep us posted on what happens!