Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jabber Mouth/Christmas Party


Ya always hear that kids say the funniest things, but I guess I never really understood it until lately. I honestly don't know where she comes up with some of the things she says, but it sure makes me chuckle! Here are a few examples:
Addi: Mom, whats that beeping?
Me: It's that darn truck outside (construction workers)
Addi: oh. Be quiet you drunk truck!
Then Matt gets home later and she says, "Daddi, there's a drunk truck thats beeping outside." He gave me the weirdest expression. I just shrugged.

We were getting ready for our Christmas party the other night and Addi is wearing a shirt with a big glittery star on it.
Addi: Mom, this star is kind of sticky.
Me: Silence
Addi: But it's really kinda beautiful mom.
Me: laughs
Addi: Mom, you're so beautiful. (Comes and kisses my knee)

We were taking a nap together yesterday on my bed and Addi had just drank two sippy cups of milk.
Addi: My tummy really hurts mom. I needa burp so it feels better.
Me: ok.
Addi: lets out a huge burp. Smiles. "I burped now my tummy feels better."

Some phrases she often says are:
"Well, the thing is..."
"It's kinda beautiful"
"What are you doing here?" (with a scowl on her face)


She loves to wash her hands and brush her teeth. She would do it all day if I let her. I guess I can't complain since that's a good form of hygeine. Let's just hope it lasts.

She loves Mr. Sneech and has to take him EVERYWHERE.


A child wouldn't be complete without an embarassing bath picture. She loves baths as long as there are bubbles and her "friends".
And she more often than not pulls her hair out right after I do it. Sigh... I guess that's the life of a child.





Frandsen Family Christmas Party

As long as I can remember, each year we have our Frandsen Family Christmas Party. And it is always at G&G Frandsen's house. Since our family is getting gigantic, and since my Aunt and Uncle just built a new house, we decided to have it at their mansion haha.

There tree was a million feet tall. Janessa, Nate, and Matt hanging out.



My Aunt and Uncle have a theater room with a stage so all the great-grandkids performed (if you can say that, more like stood there) the Nativity while my grandma read it. My aunt made these costumes for all the kids!

Addi, Brinley, Allie, and Grant.


They were all so adorable. Seriously, everyone was laughing so hard because they were so funny. One of the kids tooted while up there, and then Addi kept saying "Cheese" for her picture, and they were all just gabbing away.

Last year Addi was terrified of Santa. This year, we preped her good and hard. I told her if she sat with Santa he would bring her a fun toy. That's all it took for her to go sit on his lap. She did really good this year!

But she was still a little bit afraid of that biiiiig looooooong beard.

Thanks Santa for Addi's new Baby Alive!

My bestest grandma and grandpa Frandsen. They rock! Merry Christmas everyone!

7 comments:

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

You are so funny! Didn't you used to say, "The thing is..."?

Nick and Rebekah said...

This post is soooo funny! I can't believe she is talking like that! We'll need to get skyping again I guess! She is so cute. I love the pictures from the Christmas party too. I was hoping you'd post them so I would get to see. BTW you look so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Addi is such a character! Hilarious and so much like you!! I love her little pig tail braid. Aww, little angel!

Bret and Ashlee said...

Addi is so cute! I love hearing all the funny things kids say.

Julie Neal said...

How funny. My daughter is always asking me if she can wash her hands or brush her teeth too! I love hearing what kids have to say. Keep posting them!!

Chelsea said...

One of the kids really tooted? That's hilarious! I didn't hear that. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Grant... Addi seriously reminds me of a little sixteen-year-old (but cuter!).

Livingstones said...

I love that first pic of Addi with all the stuffed animals. It totally reminds me of you with Trina the Troll:) It sounds like life is still a wonderful adventure!