Tuesday, December 28, 2010

the holiday wrap-up

This post is going to be lame. Our camera is broke the day of christmas and our computer is being fixed as I text. So that leaves me to the pics on my phone and this wonderful touch screen that sucks to blog on. I wanted to get it done while I have time but it will be short.
Last week for the Annual Ivers Christmas party we went to the spaghetti factory and temple square. It was a lot of fun besides all the crowded people.

this is the only pic I got with my phone of Addi on christmas. My parents gave her this cute doll house with some little dolls and accessories. That is all she wanted to play with. I loved it.

This was us after dinner at spaghetti factory. These pics are way out of order but my phone wont let me rearrange them. I'm obviously not very tech savy.

Addi and I built a snowman last week. I didn't have my own gloves so I wore a pair of hers that covered my fingertips. Yeah that was awesome. We had fun though.

Haha this is my cousin who" spilled his hot chocolate on him" at our evenson christmas party. Hhhmmm was it really hot chocolate???

my cousins talented wife made this snow hat for addi. Cute cute.

us at the fam par-tay.

addi really likes going to the mall. Not really for the reasons I do, she mainly likes to look at all of the pretty things. I, on the other hand, have a hard time just looking. But that's another story. Anyway, today we were on our way to get some groceries and this is what the conversation was in the car:
Addi: mom, can we go to the mall?
me: no we're going grocery shopping.
Addi: okay, maybe later we can go?
me: um, maybe.
!ddi: we go later and smell the yummy lotions? Mmmm they smell sooo yummy!
hahaha!! She says the wildest things.

she has a love/hate relationship with the camera. Sometimes she poses and cheeses it and other times she repulses it. This was a classic pose. Gotta love her!

5 comments:

Nick and Rebekah said...

HAHA this last picture is so classic! She is such a little diva. I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas!

Bret and Ashlee said...

Addi is so cute! I love her hat, looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!

Anonymous said...

aww love this! especially the pic with addi and the snowman! so cute and cute hat! she says the funniest things!

Bryce and Kelcie said...

Hey Tara! How are you guys! I had fun looking at your pictures on here. You always look so, so pretty and Addi is darling. Hope all is well with you guys! -Kelc

Rob and Jennifer said...

look at those boots!! cant wait to see you at lunch