Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Arizona

i can't believe this day is coming so soon.
we are moving on with our life.
matt got accepted to law school. not just any law school.
a law school in arizona.
as much as i would love to stay in utah to be close to family, i am ready for a change. i love being close to my family. i love going up to my moms everyday just to talk and hang out. i love that addi is close to both of her grandparents, and that she has cousins here. but i would be lying if i said i wasnt excited. i think every couple needs to be away from family, from parents, at least for a while. i know this will make our marriage even stronger, make us depend on each other more.
of course it will be hard. but it will be so, so good. most of the time i hate having trials. i hate going thru hard times, but i am always so grateful in the end, and occasionally im even grateful while it's hard. it makes me a better person, a better me.
i'm looking forward to arizona.
i have a lot of friends there already from my mission.
the weather is sooo nice.
i love the big city.
matt will be getting into a great career that is dependable, that he enjoys, that we can count on. (whata nice change)
we can buy a nice house, the market is awesome in arizona!
so there are some pros and cons, and despite the way they stack up against each other, i know it is the right thing for us.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

arizona will be fabulous!i'm jealous i need warmth maybe we will have to come visit:) i am so happy for you guys!!

Shari and Trent said...

Good luck! I am sure it will be awesome, if you can stand the heat! :)

Jobi Niu said...

Awesome! Moving to California has been so great for my husband and I. We've struggled financially, just because LA is so freakin expensive and his job is not near as good as his job in Utah, but its been so great to get closer as a family! I love the members of the church outside of Utah as well. You'll love it! I'm jealous. I love Arizona! Congrats to your hubby and Good Luck on your guys' new adventure!

The Spigarelli Family said...

That is awesome Tara! I am so happy for you guys and know you will grow so much! I am kind of jealous, we need a change too. Maybe someday! I hope the best for you guys and enjoy the WARM weather. Can't wait to hear about the fun adventure.