Sunday, May 1, 2011

lately...

It is Sunday again and I'm working so naturally I'm going to blog to kill time. Again, these are just random pics from my ohone so they are not the greatest quality.
Addi and I like to sit in front of the tv each morning while I do my makeup. One morning I caught her putting on some blus. I hate to admit it, but she did a good job and got it right on!! Hahaha, what can I say, I guess she's a natural. I think its time that I buy her some fake makeup that doesn't really go on. I can't have her getting into makeup already! I can't be that old!

Whenever we go visit my parents, my dad ALWAYS makes a comment about how I don't dress her warm enoug, so he usually goes and gets his big long socks to keep her legs warm (I guess I'm a bad mom!)

For a long time now, Addi has been asking when she can go to the temple. We always tell her, "when its warm outside we can go walk around." So last week we actually had a semi-not-so-cold day, so we went to the Mt. Timpanogas temple and walked around. She was so excited to be there, she was just skipping around singing songs, so happy. It made me remember just how innocent and pure littlle children are and made me want to be a better person, a better mom.


That same day we decided to take advantage of the weather so we played outside and did a LOT of swinging. That girl could swing for hours and hours. Oh and by the way that is not Minnie Mouse on her lap, it is 'flynn rider' (I got chastised for calling her Minnie).

last night Matt and I got to go on a hot date! We went to dinner and went surfing! Ha ha just kidding. The Riverwoods shops has the coolest indoor surfing place, I was kind of tempted to go just because it looked warm and I want to get out of this WEATHER!

2 comments:

The Spigarelli Family said...

She is so stinking cute and such a little Tara. She is a natural with that make up, you better be careful. he he She is so sweet dancing and singing around the temple, kids are so great!

Melissa said...

So...it's been a while! Addi is darling, i love-love the photo shoot. I'm trying to find someone to take dani's pictures. Wow..moving to Arizona! I know what you are talking about..change is hard but a good thing. I feel like we need a change or something I don't know what it is... You are super cute as always. Miss ya.