Saturday, April 28, 2012

OH BABY!

I have exactly four weeks left.  That is until my due date.  I am praying and hoping and wishing that this lil gal decides to join our fam sooner.  Actually I've just been praying that she will come when the time is right and I can be ok with whatever time that is.  Gosh- I hate to be a complainer but this pregnancy has been insane.  So completely different from the first.  This babe is so low that I hardly ever feel her move above my belly button.  My back hurts.  My stomach hurts.  I am literally EXHAUSTED after just cleaning the bathrooms.  BLAH BLAH BLAH. 
BUT............................................
I AM SO ECSTATIC TO HAVE ANOTHER GIRL!
It has hit me the past few days that she is coming and we're going to have a newborn in our home!  I get to love her and snuggle her and bathe and lotion her down, mmmm I can smell her now! 
I'm excited to see how Addi is around her (and maybe a little scared? ha) She will be an awesome big sis, it might just take a little time. 
So next time I post it will be after the baby is HERE!!!

1 comment:

Bret and Ashlee said...

Tara! I'm so excited for you, I can't wait to see another adorable little girl of yours. Sure miss ya